Mumbai: Many people have bid for LIC’s IPO, while expecting a good return on investment. The shares will be allotted through LIC IPO today after bidding for the IPO. The LIC IPO was well received by LIC employees, policy holders and retail investors. However, foreign investors did not respond to LIC’s IPO as expected.
Investors bidding for the IPO will be allotted shares on May 12. Who bid for an IPO. However, the money of the investors who have not received the shares will be credited back to their bank account in a few days. The LIC shares will be listed on the market on May 17 after the allotment on May 12. Investors receive shares through lottery through IPO.
Information may be available on the official website of the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Login to www.bseindia.com for the first time
- You click on the equity option
- After selecting this option, select the ‘LIC IPO’ option in the dropdown
- Now after opening a new page you have to mention your application number
- Otherwise you have to fill in your PAN number
- Then select ‘I am not a robot’ option and verify and click on search button
- Then you will see the share allotment of LIC IPO
- You need to open the registrar link first. Click on the link kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Then click on LIC IPO at this point
- Now you have to choose one of your IPO application number or DPID / Client ID or PAN card number and fill in the information.
- After that you have to mention the application number of LIC IPO
- Then enter the code number in the captcha option
- Then click on submit button